Phoebe Molenaar nee Tilbury (ca1838-)
- Pheobe and Johannes Molenaar
Phoebe Tilbury (ca1838-)
Johannes Molenaar Jnr (ca1835?-)
- Father: Johannes Molenaar
- Mother: ?McEwan
- Married: 3 Apr 1867, Phoebe Tilbury, St.Pancras Parish Church, Middlesex
- Marriage 1867 Johannes Molenaar, Phoebe Tilbury
Pheobe also recorded as Phebia.
The equivalent of the surname Molenaar in English is Miller.
1867. Pheobe (28) married Johannes Molenaar Jnr on 3 Apr at St.Pancras. Pheobe was living with her parents at Euston Rd. at the time. The marriage was witnessed by William Tilbury and Florence Tilbury, presumably her uncle and sister. Johannes (ca1835-), the son of a clergyman, was a silk merchant living at St.Mary, Islington at the time of his marriage to Pheobe.
1871 Census. Children Alwine Molenaar (2 years) and Edward Molenaar (1 month) were recorded.
1898. Phoebe (recorded as Phebia on Sophia's death certificate) was 60 when her mother Sophia died in Queensland, Australia.
- Children of Pheobe and Johannes
- Alwine/Alice Alvina Florence Molenaar, born Apr 1868, Camberwell, Greater London, London, Surrey, registered 1868/J Camberwell 1d 638
- Edward Wilhelm/William Molenaar, born Apr 1871, Camberwell, Greater London, London, Surrey, registered 1871/J Camberwell 1d 650
Note: For privacy reasons your email address is not published. If you wish to publish it, add it to the text of your comment and it will be given spam-protection masking.