Sophia Nichols nee Tilbury (1825-1900)
- Sophia and Richard Nichols
Sophia Tilbury (1825-1900)
Richard Nichols (ca1824-1878)
- Father: Richard Nichols, gentleman
- Born: ca1824
- Married: 18 Apr 1846, Sophia Tilbury, All Souls, St.Marylebone
- Died: 1878, Wakefield
- Occupation: Bookseller
- Baptism 1825 Sophia Tilbury
- Marriage 1846 Richard Nichols, Sophia Tilbury
Sophia and Richard, both 21 years of age, were married 18 Apr 1846 at All Souls, St.Marylebone. The marriage was witnessed by brother-in-law Robert Tucker, husband of Jeannetta.
Sophia and Richard had 3 children.
1878. Richard died at Wakefield, Yorkshire at the age of 53.
1900. Sophia died at Wakefield.
- Children of Sophia and Richard
- Alfred Ernest Albert Nichols (1857-) born 29 Nov 1857 at 50 Nechells Pl., Aston, Warks. Alfred married Ellen Hartshorne at Wakefield in 1892. They had 4 children.
- Elizabeth Ann Mary Nichols (1861-) born at Portsmouth, Hants. Elizabeth married Harry Hanson at Wakefield in 1885. They had 2 daughters.
- William Thomas Moon Nichols (1863-) born at Worsbrough Dale, Barnsley, Yorks. William married Clara Brooke at Wakefield in 1887. In 1903 William died at Wakefield at the age of 39. It's possible that Clara nee Brooke, William's wife, remarried 1909 at Wakefield.
Note: For privacy reasons your email address is not published. If you wish to publish it, add it to the text of your comment and it will be given spam-protection masking.