Ann Willson nee Tilbury (1807-)
- Ann and William Willson
Ann Tilbury (1807-)
William Henry Willson (ca1810-)
- Father: William Henry Willson
- Mother: Eliza
- Born: ?16 Jan 1810
- Baptised: ?7 Mar 1810
- Married: 16 Jul 1829, Ann Tilbury, St.George Hanover Sq.
- Baptism 1807 Ann Tilbury
- Marriage 1829 William Willson, Ann Tilbury
- Marriage 1855 Henry James Wortham, Ann Willson
William Henry Willson may have been born 16 Jan 1810 and/or baptised 7 Mar 1810 St.Geo.H.S., the son of William Henry Willson and Eliza.
Ann and William's 7 children were all baptised at St. Pancras.
[source: Greg Willson, ggg-grandson of William] William was a coal merchant and he and Ann lived at 14 Cleveland St, St.Pancras in the 1830s and 1840s. Their children included William, Ann, Harriet, Jeanetta, Eleanor, Thomas and Sophia.
- Children of Ann and William
- William Henry Willson (1831-) born 17 Mar 1831, baptised 13 Apr. In 1852 he married Ann Grace Broughton of Kent and they had four children: William Henry (3rd) in 1853, Thomas Tilbury ca1855, Eleanor Ann in 1857 and Susan Ann in 1859.
- Ann Willson (1832-) born 7 Oct 1832, baptised 2 Nov. Ann married Henry James Wortham (son of James Wortham) of Bishopsgate in 1855. From 1858 to 1875 they had 11 children.
- Harriet Willson (1834-) born 25 Jul 1834, baptised 17 Aug. Harriet may have married Charles Thomas Jones in 1855.
- Jeanetta Willson (1836-) born 11 Oct 1836, baptised 7 Dec.
- Eleanor Willson (1838-) born 4 Sep 1838, baptised 30 Sep.
- Thomas Willson (1841-) born 13 Oct 1841, baptised 7 Nov, died at age 64 on 22 Dec 1905. [Possible link: Prior to 1867 a Thomas (son?) travelled to Australia and, in 1867, married Jane Dawe in Sydney, NSW, Australia. Over the following 20 years they had 9 children.]
- Sophia Elizabeth Willson (1844-) born 2 Feb 1844, baptised 16 Jul.
Note: For privacy reasons your email address is not published. If you wish to publish it, add it to the text of your comment and it will be given spam-protection masking.